Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hello Lego and Starwars Fans.
This was my third project.
After 365 days it expired so I try it again.
And here it is...
My favorite "AT-Mech":
AT-PT (All Terrain - Personal Transport)
It's a light anti-infantry walker.
The main problems while creating this Lego-Version:
- keep it simple
- keep it small (because its not very big in "real")
- how to seat a pilot inside
- where to place the hatch
Hope you like my Version of the AT-PT like I do.
This Set would contain
1 (or maybe 2) AT-PTs
Thank you for your visit and your support.
May The Bricks Be With You
If you like this please also visit my other projects like:
Lunar Roving Vehicle (including a Baseplate)
Magnum P.I. Including a Ferrari 308 GTS