Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
A change of DirectionOn
I have decided to totally change the way things are going. I want to find a way to get more supporters and spread the projects more. I acknowledge that the projects at the moment have flaws that stops them from getting supporters, so I will rework them to try and fix any mistakes and problems.
I do however want to start working on new projects, still Shadow of Mordor, but I want them to be more community friendly, that is why I have created 2 surveys to help me find out more about what people would like to see in order to maximize supports :)
Start of by doing the first one first:
Thanks for the support I have gotten so far and remember to spread the word!
Thanks, Ancient Brick
New Facebook page!On
Thanks for the support so far! If you like this idea, pls like the Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/architectureofmordor
Thanks :) And remember to keep supporting !
Nan iChîr Gelair Mordor
This update fixes a mistake where the stands on which the Warchiefs stood was not directly touching the stand.
- If you want to report a mistake, simply start the comment with two *'s. e.g. " ** ... "
- And for suggestions, use one star. e.g. " * ... "
Another thing I want to show in this update, are the unknown captains.
Please comment and tell me what you think.