Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This rat rod is inspired by the one once shown in the youtube video show “roadkill”, but there are a lot of this tiny sleepers around.
This model is intended to be a display collecting toy.
It’s not built minifig – scale, however it can host 2 minifigs and is ready to play with.
- Big rebuilt supercharged carburetor V8 engine;
- Zero ground clearance;
- Side exhaust snorkels;
- Rear trailer hitch;
- Rear cargo bay;
- No seats;
- Manual gearbox and handbrake;
- Removable and adjustable steering wheel;
- Tilting suspension system with front steering;
- Foldable but pretty much inutile windscreen;
- Completely removable engine for rebuilding;
Pros and cons:
+ the perfect little, tiny, quiet, comfy, relaxing, user-friendly shopping car!
- not recommended if your shopping includes eggs…
brick counter and difficulty:
235 bricks, easy building difficulty.