Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
My idea for a cool lego set is a strategy game called Microfighters: The Game. This product contains everything you need to play. All ships are exclusive to the game and are part of the game so would not be sold separately. This project is a easily playable game that allows you to take flight in the microfighter of your choice and face off against your opponent. The game includes the following features...
- Slave one microfighter
- Finalizer microfighter
- Tantive IV microfighter
- Kylo Ren's command shuttle microfighter
- Resistance troop transport microfighter
- B-wing microfighter
- Main console which allows you to keep score and hold tokens
- Removable side sections to hold the tokens
- Movement ruler to measure moves and range of fire
- 6 Sided die
- 2 Asteroids
- Pieces to build a stand that fits your ship
- 6 Special ability tokens, 2 red, 2 blue, 2 green
- 6 Minifigures, Kylo Ren, Boba Fett, rebel pilot, first order crew, resistance soldier, and rebel trooper
As you can see, the set has lots of features and moving parts. I have also developed a set of rules for playing the game. They are basically as follows:
- Each player picks their ship, and takes a stand to hold the ship.
- Players take turns rolling the dice and completing the actions that apply to that color: Red is for damage. In order for this to do anything, the other ship must be in range, as determined by the ruler. The skull is a critical hit, this does 2 damage, the same rules apply as the red. Blue gives you 1 health point. Green allows you to place or move the asteroids. If you crash into an asteroid you lose 1 health point. The "?" allows you to move anywhere on the playing field. You are allowed to move on your turn regardless of the roll. The tokens can be used the same way as the dice roll of the same color, except when you use them, they are gone.The first one to get rid of all of the other players health points wins.
- A player wins by destroying his/her opponents ships.
I believe that this would be a good set because it is a fun strategy game and everything from the ships to the ruler to the game console is made totally of legos. It also offers hours of fun and cool ships to display. It has 500-600 pieces which would put the price at $50-$60.
Thank you for reading and please support and tell your friends.