Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hi, I'm a die hard Zelda fan and as many other people in the world I would like to have a LEGO Zelda set, that is why I've created this LEGO idea for The Legend of Zelda, based on the battle with Moldarach, the one thousand years old Aracha, that was displayed in the E3 2010 demo for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, that's the reason behind the Faron Woods enviroment.
In overview this set has:
- 417 pieces
- Classic climbable wall
- Treasure chest
- Keese (Bat)
- Skullwalltula (Spider)
- Timeshift stone inside the cave
- Link minifigure
- Moldarach with movement in the stinger and claws
- Different colored eyes in Moldarach's claws
- Hearts for health recovery during the battle
- Two torches
The Zelda items this proyect contains are:
- Gust bellows
- Heart potion
- Banded shield
With the introduction of the Goblin from the minifigures series 13, a new hat is compatible with the Hero of Time, so that's the hat Link should have in this proyect, but in my LDD software I still don't have that piece, so I made the ilustrations to show how he would look.
Thanks for taking time to see my proyect, hope you liked it and support it