Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Mechanic is a single perspective build with many points of access. The challenge set for myself was to create a multi-storey building on a 16x16 plate. It is non-modular because of the lift used for aircraft maintenance. There is also access on the street level for automobile maintenance.
Characters: I was aiming for more punk than steampunk in the two women. The mechanical engineer is riding the lift and the metallurgist is working below. Climbing the stairs is their mature-aged apprentice who is more steampunk with his mechanical arm.
- Lift becomes part of the roof.
- Anchor hook that moves up and down with the lift.
- Boiler room.
- Welding and blacksmithing shop floor.
- Light fittings.
Note: The rendering of the fireplace on the boiler and the details of the mini figures didn't work in Stud.io.
Thanks for your support on The Athena everyone. Hopefully this was worth the wait between projects and you get some good ideas for your own creations from this.
457 parts not including mini figures.