Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The year 1989 gave us the unforgettable film "Batman" starring Michael Keaton , Jack Nicholson and Kim Basinger .No less of a star was the sleek black machine known as the "Batmobile" and this version has for many became the greatest Batmobile ever .Here I bring you the Lego Minifig sized version to possibly suit the UCS Collector series
- 571 Pieces
- Fits 1 minifig including Batman minifig
- opening trunk to reveal rear jet engine
- side grappling hooks
- extra parts for: Browning machine guns, front jet engine, cowl panel circuit boards
- stickers for dashboard,Bat hubcaps , headlights and windscreen divide
PLEASE SUPPORT and help this creation become an official Lego product
Software used in this project:
Virtual model building:
LEGO Digital Designer (LDD), http://ldd.lego.com/en-us/
Custom decal design:
Paint Shop Pro 2