LEGO Sea Duck
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Tale Spin was a Disney animated series which ran from 1990-1991, starring ace pilot Baloo and his sidekick Kit Cloudkicker. Most episodes involved Baloo delivering cargo to exotic destinations in his iconic airplane, the Sea Duck.
The Sea Duck
The Sea Duck is a propeller-driven Conwing L-16, an amphibious twin-boom aircraft with a deep-V hull and rear cargo doors. Each wing has a pontoon float to provide extra buoyancy. Its vibrant red-and-yellow color scheme helps it stand out in a crowd.
- Movable ailerons (flaps on front wings) and elevators (flaps on the small rear wings)
- The top and bottom doors on the rear cargo bay open
- This model (the airplane) contains roughly 630 bricks