Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hey Lego fans! Hear is my latest model, Forest Outpost.
Forest Outpost has many features including:
Retractable ladder, bucket winch, trap door that leads to a small platform, barrel for storing weapons,and realistic tree details. It also includes six minifigures with accessories.
I think this would make a great set because:
- It would appeal to kids and teens
- It is a relatively simple build
- The minifigures go well together
- And it has good functions
​​I would approach the design from the stand point of keeping the tree house feel, keeping the functions, and keeping it sturdy and not weak.
if you like it please vote, comment, and follow. Thanks for looking at my project!