Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
If your LEGO city catches fire (or plastic), you will need tho put it out. The best way to do that is to use my latest creation: a fire truck!
It is 8 studs wide, 20 studs long and is made of 191 bricks. It includes:
- Blue lights on the front and roof
- A yellow stripe down the side
- Four seats
- A steering wheel
- A dashboard with dials and touchscreen
If you can think of anything that I should add, leave a comment.
Don't forget to support my other projects!