Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Pick a rusted out old pickup truck body, a big block V8 engine and some slick tires, put them together on a badly made chassis and you’ll obtain a ton of fun.
This model is intended to be a display collecting toy.
It’s not built minifig – scale, however it can host 2 minifigs and is ready to play with.
- Bent chassis design;
- Big block supercharged V8 engine;
- Side – engine direct exhausts;
- Rust – brown finish with chrome gold details;
- Trailer hitch;
- Cargo bed;
- Roof lights;
- Split windscreen;
- Two stiff seats;
- Gauges console;
- Not so much else;
- Tilting suspension system with front steering wheels;
Pros and cons:
+ it doesn’t make sense.
- it doesn’t make sense at all.
brick counter and difficulty:
291 bricks, easy building construction.