Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- The iconic façade of the Maitland's rural house is recreated to be as close as possible, from its porch, Brick foundation, odd circular windows and towering entrance.
- Open up the house to reveal it's ghoulish interior; by removing one of the side window and chimney from the exterior you can get an even more ample opening to see even more face-on.
- The first floor is a gateaway to the other side!! Having trouble with the living? Go inside Adam's model and visit Beetlejuice's tombstone (He just made Italian food, just for you!). Take a breather in the Netherworld waiting room to get a chance to talk to Juno in her office, your G-U-I-D-E to the other side!
- The second floor is the house after it's postmodern redecoration of the Deetz' family. Recreate the unforgetable Day-O scene or the grand wedding crashing finale complete with the crooked fireplace!
- Replace the Stair handles with the buildable Beetlesnake and scare those pesky living critters once in for all!
- Don't leave the house!! There are Sandworms waiting to take a bite out of any hapless soul.
- The final floor consists of the cozy attic, filled with string lights, Adam's painstakingly accurate model of Winter River among other forgotten belongings.
- In case of emergencies, draw a door, (Don't forget the handle!) and knock three times for a one way trip to The Netherworld.