Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The kaiju genre has returned!! With Legendary Godzilla 2014 leading the revival of our beloved giant city stomping monsters, LEGO still seems to be missing out! So after a week of building, I put forth my own Godzilla for consideration. Now he's not as complicated as he looks since he has a very hollow but strong build along with the joints I had to sacrifice unfortunately to get as close as possible to a flowing organic creature. Please ignore the shabby mecha he's fighting in the main pic since that's just a slap job I threw together whilst I work on actual Kaiju for Godzilla to tango with.
- He has a very stable stance due to his REALLY long tail and thick legs.
- A blue light brick could be fitted into his mouth for "Atomic breath" functions
- Alone he is just epic on a bedside table, shelf or workbench....but nowhere too high pleeease.
- Stands over 1ft tall and about 2 ft looooong!