The Incredible Hulk: The Culver Institute Southwest Laboratory
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This Lego set is based on the TV series, The Incredible Hulk, which ran 5 seasons, with 82 episodes on CBS from 1978-1982. The show stars Bill Bixby as David Banner, Jack Colvin as Jack McGee, and Lou Ferrigno as The Incredible Hulk. This Lego building is from the pilot movie, where Dr. David Banner accidently overloads himself with gamma radiation, which causes him to turn into the hulk whenever anger strikes. Trying to cure his disease, Banner travels from town to town, constantly being tracked by reporter Jack McGee, who is only in it for the story. At the end of the series, Banner never found a cure and he never found peace, as shown in the 1993 TV movie, The Death of the Incredible Hulk. This Lego set is a small replica of The Culver Institute Southwest Laboratory, as used in the pilot.
Here are some of the things the set includes:
- 3 minifigures
- 9 chairs
- 1 chamber, used in the pilot as an attempt to cure Banner
- 1 gamma radiation chair
- 1 detailed replica building