Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Its finally here! The Audi Quattro S1 E2 from 1985!
I've seen many attempt so make this car as a speed champions styled lego set, but i didn't like any of them. So i decided to try it myself and this is the result!
- The hood of the model can be openned, revealing the 5 cylinder engine.
- The front piece can be switched so you can attach rally lights.
Support and share this idea!
Also take a look at other speed champions ideas i've made:
Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept 2018: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/2b877ac2-b379-4e50-90f8-a1a3cafd42bc
Subaru WRX STI WRC 2006:https://ideas.lego.com/projects/f842b1ea-e95b-47f8-a9d5-2a5feda13c59