Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Rowing was born in ancient times and has evolved through the ages. Before being considered a sport, rowing was primarily a means of transport. It was not until the 1700s that rowing actually becomes a recognized sport. Rowing officially appeared at the Olympics in 1896. Sport is to propel a boat with oars. The boats several rowers require perfect synchronization.
The model I propose is achieved through my experience of rowing in a club, but also through the many video documents or texts that I could see on the rowing in the world.
The model includes the club with :
- A mezzanine with terrace overlooking the lake
- Boat racks
- Boats : two skiffs and a double
- Rowing storage racks
- Two movable doors
- An entrance
- Two launching pontoons
- A tent and a podium
The lake is proposed with an eight rowers boat and coxswain, the configuration of the rowing aera reminiscent of The Royal Henley Regatta.
Piece count : 2866
Hoping that you like this idea , and that you will support me, I wish you a happy new year, and many good things for 2016.