Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
If you need to catch a burglar, chase a criminal or just patrol around town, there is only one car you can use: the Camshaft Police Car! With it's blue and red flashing lights, other motorists will definitely move out of the way, allowing you to reach the scene of the crime more quickly. It also has room in the back to transport criminals to prison. You do have to be a police minifigure to drive it.
It is 8 studs wide, 17 studs long and is made of 174 bricks. It includes:
- Registration plates
- A detailed dashboard with dials and touch screen
- Steering wheel
- Gear stick
- Lots of blue and red lights
- Space for four minifigures
If you like this, you may like my other projects. Other Ideas members who build cool cars (or car-related things) are: JeanLPicard, LegoBricker, Lightningtiger, LoneCoyote, Stud_Nerd98, StudTech and Testarossa7. You should also see the projects by: JediPippin, LordofHobbits, Merida36 and TheLordOfBricks.