You need to be logged in to do that...
Before you can vote for cool new LEGO sets, or submit your own you'll need to sign in with or register for a LEGO ID:
Sign in with ?
You're currently signed in to LEGO ID as . Would you like to sign in to LEGO Ideas with this LEGO ID?
LEGO Ideas is designed for older builders. We’re sorry, but based on the birth date we have on file for you, this means we can't let you have an account here.
Instead, we think you'll like the LEGO.com Create and Share Galleries as a place to share your models with other LEGO builders like you.
Steel Brothers - Steel Screw
Steel Screw is my 4th creation in order to enrich the "Steel Brothers" team, you might remember some of them or you may check out details as below:
Again, Steel Screw is also not original from the Star wars movie, I personally just hope the Steel Brothers could show up in the future Star Wars 7, of course, with your kindly support.
Steel Screw is a two feet mini mecha, made of 125 Star wars & Technical parts. In a battle field, this robot can take both attack and defense tasks. More details are presented below:
Above pictures are showing details of his arms:
- Left arm equipped with a claw, aiming to build up or destruct defensive structures
- Right arm equipped with a pincer, which is great for close fighting
Above pictures are showing different poses and details of this mini mecha:
- Up left ... ordinary pose, 2 long-distance cannons heading strict forward
- Up middle ... details of head, blue eyes ^^
- Up right ... max elevation of the 2 cannons, ensuring no bland angle up in the sky
- Down left ... special pose of his feet
- Down right ... details of 2 power guns below venter
Now, this is a funny picture, Steel Screw is actually giving a ballet pose, standing with only one foot ^^ Hope it could convenience you about his flexibility and stability.
Lastly, kindly remember to visit my other projects, I wish you will like the whole team of Steel Brothers https://ideas.lego.com/projects/29593
Your support and comments will encourage always encourage me. Thanks!