Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The past few years have been great for fans of classic cars and Lego, with a number of great sets such as the Mini Cooper, VW Beetle and Lego Ideas own Caterham Super Seven being released. A quick browse of Lego Ideas will show a wide variety of brilliantly designed car sets; however, as any classic car fan knows, for every minute behind the wheel, five are spent in the garage!
As such, I've decided to provide a set geared towards the maintenance and repair of your favourite Lego vehicles, including;
- A two-post vehicle lift, with variable arms and three different positions for your car to sit on,
- A large mechanics toolbox, including an assortment of useful tools,
- A large air compressor, for touching up any damaged paintwork,
- A small car jack,
- A hydraulic engine stand,
- And finally (and most importantly!) a fire extinguisher in case of any small accidents!
I think this set would be a great way to display your favourite classic car models (in their natural environment!).
If you are a fan of classic cars and Lego, please like and share this set on any Facebook pages, Twitter feeds or websites that you are a part of. Thanks!