Two main factions face in a challenging battlefield, with some impassable sections (rivers, forests and mountains) and a fortress, where the heroes wait for the call to arms.
The armies are simple but allow a variety of strategies during a game.
* Infantry units.
* Archery units.
* Artillery units.
* Cavalry units.
I will gradually post the rules.
Thank you very much for looking at my project!
The army of Men, Dwarfs and Elves. Some of the units have decals that I made myself. The units are:
* Infantry (men, with swords, and dwarfs, with axes).
* Artillery (Dwarf great cannon).
The army of Orcs, Goblins and Night creatures. The units are:
* Cavalry (one unit rides Scorpions and the other one a Giant Spider).
* Artillery (Orc ballista).
Game tokens and dice. The tokens and their uses during game play:
* Ships: Allow units to pass through the rivers.
* Compass: Allow units to pass through the mountain and the forest.
* Hall of the hero: Enables the permanent assistance of a Hero unit.
* Fallen warriors: Allows the player to replace up to four lost soldiers.
UPDATE: I've add new photos on my Flickr. Want to discover a really cool thing about the Fallen Warriors token? See this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/creaciones_de_marcos/9109351573/in/set-7215763...
Game in progress.