Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Two main factions face in a challenging battlefield, with some impassable sections (rivers, forests and mountains) and a fortress, where the heroes wait for the call to arms.
The armies are simple but allow a variety of strategies during a game.
* Infantry units.
* Archery units.
* Artillery units.
* Cavalry units.
I will gradually post the rules.
Thank you very much for looking at my project!
The army of Men, Dwarfs and Elves. Some of the units have decals that I made myself. The units are:
* Infantry (men, with swords, and dwarfs, with axes).
* Artillery (Dwarf great cannon).
The army of Orcs, Goblins and Night creatures. The units are:
* Cavalry (one unit rides Scorpions and the other one a Giant Spider).
* Artillery (Orc ballista).
Game tokens and dice. The tokens and their uses during game play:
* Ships: Allow units to pass through the rivers.
* Compass: Allow units to pass through the mountain and the forest.
* Hall of the hero: Enables the permanent assistance of a Hero unit.
* Fallen warriors: Allows the player to replace up to four lost soldiers.
UPDATE: I've add new photos on my Flickr. Want to discover a really cool thing about the Fallen Warriors token? See this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/creaciones_de_marcos/9109351573/in/set-7215763...
Game in progress.