Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This is a reupload of the same project after its expiration
When I saw Guardians of the Galaxy for the first time, I thought Star-Lord's Milano was one of the most creative and vibrant space ships I have ever seen, so I decided to make my own Lego version with a complete interior. Since this is my first attempt, as well as my limited range of pieces and colors, there are many inaccuracies to the movie that are noticeable but I made sure that it was as sturdy as possible.
The model's two deck interior is highly detailed which capture's the ships messy techno environment (though I was unable to make it look like a Jackson Pollock painting) and increasing the playability beyond that of a standard model. If you want the complex look comparable to the Ultimate Collector's Millennium Falcon with the playability of the Medieval Market Village, please support my project, the Nova empire needs you!
- The ship contains 2 decks, with a removable top that has 6 retractable wings and a bendable nose
- an estimated 3900 pieces, width: 42 inches, height: 9.5 inches
- includes 5 minifigures: Star-Lord, Gamora, Rocket Raccoon, Drax, and a minifig scale Groot
I also intend to update the model from time to time, such updates I intend to have are light and sound attachments, and of course filling in some gaps from the film.