Login to LEGO Ideas
Before you can vote for cool new LEGO set ideas, or submit your own you'll need to sign in with or register for a LEGO ID:
You need to be logged in to do that...
Before you can perform that action you'll need to be logged into LEGO Ideas
Sign in with ?
You're currently signed in to LEGO ID as . Would you like to sign in to LEGO Ideas with this LEGO ID?
LEGO Ideas is designed for older builders. We’re sorry, but based on the birth date we have on file for you, this means we can't let you have an account here.
Instead, we think you'll like the LEGO.com Create and Share Galleries as a place to share your models with other LEGO builders like you.
The Cuusoo Zoo
Lego City - ZOOFARI.
A modular zoo for the City range.
Each enclosure is part of a versatile system which can connect in various ways to make your own City Zoo!
The idea is for around 5 enclosures of 150-250 pieces each with a small section of path to connect each in different ways, as well as a small printed piece related to that enclosure's animal.
The LEGO animals already produced that could be used are;
Bear - See photo 5.
Camel - See photo 4.
Shark - See photo 4.
Ostrich - See photo 3.
Gorilla (Gorilla Suit Guy from Collectible Minifigures) - See photo 5.
Monkey (From Pirate theme and Collectible Minifigures)
Zebra (Painted Horse)
Scorpion - See photo 2.
Snake - See photo 2.
Turtle - See photo 4.
Spider - See photo 2.
Tiger (Tygurah from Orient Expedition)
Hyena (Painted Warg)
Above is a prototype for our Cuusoo Zoo Entrance and Butterfly House.
Below is a prototype for a Reptile House.
Minifigures could be;
Zoo keepers - 1 in each Enclosure set.
Suited Mascots - in larger sets (Lizard Suit and Gorilla Suit Guy).
Random City visitors - 2 in each set.
Zoo employees - Janitor, Ice Cream salesman, Ticket seller.
The photograph below shows a prototype for an Ostrich Enclosure.
Other Set ideas could be;
1. Entrance with Meerkat Cafe - small entrance building with outdoor cafe and Meerkat enclosure. See picture 1 - Meerkat Cafe not included in prototype.
2. Butterfly House - Exotic coloured plants and Butterflies. - Added 22nd Aug 2013: http://www.flickr.com/photos/adventuresinlego/9561215699/in/photostream/ - See picture 1
3. Carnivore Carnival - Medium sized Lion enclosure with small seating area, with inside the enclosure: a Hoop and Stand for a Lion Show.
4. Giraffe Nursery - A Mother Giraffe has just given birth! Could come with exclusive Zoo Veterinarian minifigure.
5. Feeding Time - A Bear is fed yummy Fish by a small stream. See picture 5.
6. Camel Rides - A small >100 piece set, Minifigs include 2 Children, 1 Parent and 1 Camel caretaker. Each camel could have a specially designed saddle. Comes with Palm tree. See picture 4.
7. Gorilla Island - A Gorilla Mother and Daughter on a hill, surrounded by a moat of water. Could include a truck tyre for play.
8. Aquatica - See picture 4.
9. Elephant Pond - An Elephant swimming and playing with a ball while visitors take photos.
10. Reptile House - As shown in picture 2.
11. Ostrich Enclosure - See picture 3.
12. Zoofari Train: http://www.flickr.com/photos/adventuresinlego/9182361679/in/photostream/#
13. Zoo Kiosk: http://www.flickr.com/photos/adventuresinlego/9063554380/
For other angled photos of the above 3 prototypes, please see my Lego Zoo Flickr Set http://www.flickr.com/photos/adventuresinlego/sets/72157632825573810/with/8...
Update: 6th April 2013 - More pics of the Aquarium posted on Flickr.
Update: 20th May 2013 - Added Gorilla Island section
Update: 22nd Aug 2013 - Added Butterfly House prototype
Above: The left prototype- Aquatica, is our latest prototype. The Aquarium glass dome is the helmet piece from the Toy Story Construct-a-Buzz set and fits perfectly with the archway above it.