Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is my version of a popular Lego subject, a rescue helicopter. The helicopter includes these features:
- Retractable main landing gear
- Rescue hoist
- Opening front and back doors
- Red, white and black color scheme
In addition to the three helicopter crew member minifigures, the set could include one or two hiker minifigures, and maybe also a forest ranger minifigure with walkie-talkie, a Lego dog and a Lego rattlesnake. The main landing gear has a simple mechanism so that both wheels move together. I think this would be a fun set to build with good play value. Since this is not a model of a real-world helicopter, no license would not be needed. If you like this idea, please support!