Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Ms. Pac-Man and GhostOn
Ms. Pac-Man and Ghost
I have designed and built two models to add to the Lego Pac-Man character list: Ms. Pac-Man and Vulnerable Ghost.
Ms. Pac-Man includes blue eyes, red lips, and a red/blue bow.
*She is the same size as the Pac-Man model
The Vulnerable Ghost model was a bit tricky. I was challenged with finding a way to depict the Vulnerable Ghost's facial expressions without making it look crowded and over complicated. After experimenting with a number of possible models using only Lego bricks.
I realized that I could utilize stickers (the stickers seen in the photos were custom made by me). Due to the nature of a sticker, I was forced to apply a smooth layer of tiles onto the front surface of the Ghost. This allowed for a clean and effective placement of the mouth and eyes.
I hope to post further updates as the project continues to grow. I would like to thank everyone for supporting and sharing the project. I can not truly express how excited I was to see how many people supported the project on the first day, it was phenomenal. I would like to personally thank
- Nathan Sawaya https://twitter.com/NathanSawaya
- Animal Logic https://twitter.com/AnimalLogic
- Brick Tips https://twitter.com/bricktips
- Royal Brick Customs https://twitter.com/rbccapes_bl
- Bricks McGee https://twitter.com/TheBricksMcGee
- Allen Tran https://twitter.com/tormentalous
- Benny the Spaceman https://twitter.com/LEGOBenny
- Brick Alley Lug https://twitter.com/BrickAlleyLUG
- Alan Tucker https://twitter.com/alantucker
- CBBricks https://twitter.com/CBBricks
- Keshawn Williams https://twitter.com/keshawn43211006
- William Osborne https://twitter.com/LOTWStudios
- Lego Hunter 2014 https://twitter.com/legohunter2014
- Brighton Bricks https://twitter.com/BrightonBricks
for using Twitter to support the project!
Thanks again to everyone who has supported the project, and cheers!