Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The project will produce sets based on the ancient Roman Imperium. The sets will be modular, the players can put them together to a big (or even small) roman city. The concept's basics (requirements for all sets):
- Educational: each set based on real knowledge, realistic and scientific. This allows that the sets can be used in schools for learning.
- Artistic: each set must be impressive, attempting to appropriate the ancient art.
- Challenging: the sets must be suitable for beginners and for the advanced builders, offering a good time while creating.
and not at least
- Playable: with each set you can play, and feel as you would live in the ancient Rome.
L.M.I.R. - Triumphal Arch and Garden
A triumphal arch is a monumental structure in the shape of an archway with one or more arched passageways. Most Roman triumphal arches were built during the imperial period. Generals who were granted a triumph were termed triumphators and would erect fornices or honorific arches bearing statues to commemorate their victories. (Like this set: Arch of Constantine).
Roman gardens and ornamental horticulture became highly developed during the history of Roman civilization.
Supplementary baseplates (with statue or blank) for connecting and patching the other sets (16x16).
L.M.I.R. Blog Page
Please visit the other Cuusoo L.M.I.R. projects.
Stay tuned for next sets.