Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Your project has expired.
We're really sorry to share that your LEGO® Ideas project didn't reach its supporter milestone before running out of time. Here at LEGO Ideas, we know you had high hopes for your project and put a lot of effort into it, and we understand this can be disappointing. If you still care a lot about this particular project, you're always welcome to submit it again and start over.
We hope you continue submitting projects and hope you have better success next time!
Your project needs work before we approve it.
Thanks for sharing your LEGO idea with us! Unfortunately your project doesn't meet our Quality Standards, so we hope you give it your best effort to make it better.
Check out this video for project quality tips and carefully read and fix the items we mention below. If you follow our Guidelines and suggestions below before re-submitting, we’re more likely to publish your project and you can start gathering supporters.
Before you re-submit your project, please fix the things we mention below. If you re-submit without meeting our Quality Standards, we'll send it back to you again.
- Please properly capitalize your title and description. Your project title and description text should be clearly understood and in proper case. You may not use ALL CAPS, all lowercase, MiXEd cAsE, txtspeak, ch4tsp34k, heavy punctuation!!!!!!!, etc.
- Please remove references to 'horror' from your description and tags as those don't follow our guidelines
Unfortunately we can't give you more personalized advice because we receive so many submissions. To see the level of quality we're looking for, check out the most supported projects or the past Staff Picks for inspiration.