Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Lots of minifigures drive cars, but, as there are so many, there can be traffic jams. So why not use a flying car?
My LEGO flying car is designed to be as aerodynamic as possible, so the front is very pointy and the are no studs showing. It is 6 studs wide, 16 studs wide with the wings and 8 studs wide with the wings folded up. It includes:
- Folding wings
- Jet engines
- A V4 engine in the middle (for road driving)
- Two seats
- Two sets of dials, one set for driving and the other for flying
If you can think of anything I should add or change, leave a comment.
Don't forget to support my other projects!