Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Designed to hold one pilot for combat, the Polymech is like a second skin armor.
Used when traveling around hostile environments, the Polymech is a standard issue power-armor in the future.
- Capable of agile movements, it can fully articulate its joints like a normal humanoid.
- The mech has been designed for the wearer to easily slip-in and slip-out through the frontal openings .
- The Polymechs are equipped with standard issue Mech-burst rifles.
- The mech are built with well calibrated balance.
*The object uses only official Lego bricks
*In terms of Lego Engineering, I was inspired by a fellow crafter. For the object design, the Idea formulated from mechs shown in the film "Patlabor" but did not copy any intellectual properties.