Geeky Flower Pots - Star Wars
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
My wife is an avid gardener, so when we sat down and talked about doing something together, this project was born. She get her plants, I get my recreation of classic movie scenes. We both enjoyed the process of building the project immensely.
Pictured is the second flower pot in the series of our collaboration. It is based on the speeder bike chase scene in Return of the Jedi.
I used a bonsai plant for the scene, because the thick stem resemble a miniature tree, but the beauty of this project is that anyone can go and find the plant that works best for the scene.
If you like this, please check out and support my other "Geeky Flower Pots" project:
Scene from Lord of the Rings
Other classic movie scenes in consideration:
- the Simpsons, scene: bart simpson's treehouse
- Life of Pi, scene: boat landed on island
- jack and the beanstalk
(feel free to send in suggestions!)
An imperial scout trooper in a speeder bike chase with Princess Leia
Princess Leia's vantage point
A buried storm trooper is a good storm trooper
The Ewok Logray laid an underground spike trap