Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
After designing the Moon to Mars Transport System, a LEGO SpaceX Starship, The Martian Mars Rover, and a microscale Mars city called Occupy Mars, many of my design students asked to see a minifig scale of a Mars settlement of some sort (that was playable and not just for display). So here are some of the features:
- Rotating platform with giant pivoting telescope and solar arrays
- Galley and community hall with hinged walls that completely open up
- Observatory that opens up separately without moving the galley walls, where scientists and visitors can observe and gather data from the telescope
- Veggie lab that grows fruit and vegetables for consumption, and various plants for relaxation and wellbeing
- Transportation Rover with oxygenator, solar arrays to charge on the move and large tank treads for extreme terrain
- Docking bay with sliding door for access to the Rover
This was really fun to design and build.
I hope you enjoyed viewing the images and thanks for reading!