Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a new addition to my Lego Star Wars Chess collection, the Empire Strikes Back chess set! Some of you may have seen my previous projects, and a few have commented on how that set should be focused around just a New Hope. Well, that inspired me to create one based around arguably the most iconic Star Wars film- The Empire Strikes Back.
The pieces are based around the central characters and vehicles that feature in the film, and the surroundings feature the epic battle on Hoth. It features an AT-AT, a Snowspeeder, the Rebel Base and the Shield Generator. The characters are as follows:
The Light Side
- Pawns- Rebel Soldiers
- Rooks- Snowspeeders
- Knights- Han and Chewie, and C-3PO and R2-D2
- Bishops- Lando Calrissian and Leia
- Queen- Luke Skywalker
- King- Yoda
The Dark Side
- Pawns- Snowtroopers
- Rooks- Tie Fighters
- Knights- Boba Fett and General Veers
- Bishops- The Emperor's Royal Guards
- Queen- Darth Vader
- King- The Emperor
As you may notice, Luke and Darth Vader may face off to recreate the thrilling 'I am your father' scene when battling in cloud city, to add a pinch more nostalgia to the set.
Overall, the set contains 1,542 pieces, and if you like this set, why not check out my previous one too? I hope you enjoy this set as much as I did building it, so please support, follow, or even share this project to help it reach it's goal of 10,000! And as always, thanks for reading/viewing, and may the force be with you!