Mini MiniFig Market
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hello lego fans!
Thank you for taking the time to check out my "lego ideas" project.
I love building lego cities and often feel that open air markets/corner stores give them more personality and character.
Markets also add a dash of realism, color and detail to lego cities.
I created this little market to fit into my modular city. I really enjoyed how it came out and thought it would make a pretty fun idea to share.
Here are a few of the details:
- 16x16 plate
- Mini Figures:
2- Female clerks
1- Female construction worker as the client
1- Kitty Figure
2- Mini Mini Figures
- 1- 3x8 Refrigerated display cooler
- 1- Clock tile
- 1- Money tile
- 2- 8x6 Ramps/Roof slopes
- 3- 3x8 Boxes
- 2- 2x2 Boxes
- Register/Sales counter
- Ice cream and/or popsicle cooler
- Lots of fruits and veggies!
- Removable roof for easy access and play.
- LDD file version contains 358 bricks (total with mini figures)
Please feel free to browse the additional pictures and please note the differences in-between the real life model and the LDD version. I had some fun with the LDD and played around with some different colors and extra bricks I do not have on hand.
The LDD version of this model is the one I am proposing in this project.
Thank you again for your time, attention, hopeful support and happy lego-ing to you all.