Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
MISSION PROGRESS: 0% COMPLETE - Power Suit Upgrade
- This pictures feature another helmet piece design for Samus.
- This custom helmet is the same that was created for the updates in the LEGO project "Metroid: Samus Aran's Gunship". The piece, designed to represent any Samus' helmet variation by using printed decoration on front and visor, can once again accomplish its task in the case of the upcoming Metroid Dread Power Suit variant.
- NOTE- LEGO Ideas does not allow new part designs for projects ideas. Therefore, the classic helmet would appear in the main pictures instead of this one. This design is featured here purely to persuade The LEGO Group to break that rule.
- NOTE-The following are just design samples. Only the "Dread" variant is expected to be included in the set.
Project Update's Roadmap
Following the same pathway already established in my previous LEGO Ideas project from the series, "Metroid: Samus Aran's Gunship", this new project also features 4 hidden updates to be unlocked at specific milestones/stretch goals:
+ A surprise feature based on Metroid Dread to be revealed at 4400 supporters.
+ A secret Metroid Dread minifigure to be revealed at 6600 supporters.
+ A surprise feature based on Metroid Dread to be revealed at 8800 supporters.
+ A secret Metroid Dread minifigure to be revealed at 9900 supporters.
The contents of these updates have already been finished at the moment of submitting the project. They are only intended as little surprises that do not alter the brick inventory, and won't change in any sense the project's concept. What you see is what you get, from start to finish.