Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This LEGO Star Wars set is based on the island where Rey finally finds Luke at the end of Episode 7. It is inspired by where Luke may have been staring on the island whilst everyone was looking for him.
It comes with a Luke minifigure.
In total there are 96 pieces.
Other features include:
- Chair which turns into a bed
- Oven with a pretzel
- Communications pad with phone
- A pair of binoculars
- A fire extinguisher
- A folding ladder which gives access to the upper deck
This set is an easy build but has a lot of nice little features which are visible as the set is turned round. It gives the ideal way for Luke Skywalker to be introduced into a new LEGO set.