Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Here is my first LEGO The Hobbit set, and it is Barrel Escape Part 2. LEGO already made the first part where they escape from the Thranduil's palace, but that didn't include the river. Part 2 includes:
- Three barrels
- A lever that opens and closes the gates (it doesn't actually, but you could pretend it does)
- Opening gates
- A waterfall
There are also 8 minifigures:
- Legolas with his bow
- Tauriel with her bow
- An Elf Gaurd with a sword and shield
- An Orc with a sword
- An Orc with a bow
If you think that there is anything I could add/change, then leave a comment.
I have made lots of sets, which you can see here.