Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Ever wanted to own or build a telescope. Well here is YOUR chance to BUILD your own working telescope, and it is put of just about the best you on the planet. What more could you ask for?!
Stats for the LEGO company:
- Primary mirror: 9 cm. Parabolic mirror (1 cm. thick).
- Secondary Mirror: 6.5x 4.5 cm. (1/10 cm. thick).
- Eyepiece: 0.925 in. diameter. (Two 0.925 eyepieces adhered where a clear picture is made).
I will be happy to answer any questions that the LEGO company has.