You need to be logged in to do that...
Before you can vote for cool new LEGO sets, or submit your own you'll need to sign in with or register for a LEGO ID:
Sign in with ?
You're currently signed in to LEGO ID as . Would you like to sign in to LEGO Ideas with this LEGO ID?
LEGO Ideas is designed for older builders. We’re sorry, but based on the birth date we have on file for you, this means we can't let you have an account here.
Instead, we think you'll like the LEGO.com Create and Share Galleries as a place to share your models with other LEGO builders like you.
Delta-class JV-7 Escort-Shuttle
Last Updated 9 months ago. Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The Delta-class JV-7 Shuttle is mainly known as the 'Escort-Shuttle'. It appears in official Star Wars Computer-Games, and rarely in Star Wars Comic-Books.
This Lego-Model is an Summary of the Design from the 'X-Wing Alliance' Game, and Designs from newer PC-Games, such as evolutions of 3-D-graphic Artists.
- An Stern-Turbolaser-Arc/Turret characterizes the Escort-Shuttle, as its most famous feature.
- The hollow, but stable, Sandwich-Wings, are fully detailed/featured.
- The folding of the Side-Wings is coupled with the ride out of the four-leg Landinggear; both is adjustable simultan by an single Tumbwheel ( with soft tire), at the stern - comfortably.
- For Presentation, the Shuttle stands save on its four Feet, in landing-mode; for save transportation, and playing, an short rack is offered, additional to the normal Presentation-Rack ( Flight-Mode).
- Six Seats features the Cockpit ( full equipped with Consoles), and eight Seats are offered in the Main-Cabin.
- The whole Mechanism is hide in an Lower-Deck.
- The Mechanism is enhanced by Spring-Shock-Absorbers.
- For Playing the Roofs of the Cockpit, and Maincabin ( along with the Dorsal-Wing) are detachable, or locked by an Cross-Axle-Fork.
- The Entrance-Ramp is authenticly extendable.
- Some Interiour is offered, such as Coffee-Maker, Tool/Laserarms-Rack, and Cargo-Boxes.
- 16 Minifigs are recommended for this Model: 6 Cockpit, 8 Maincabin, 1 Stern-Turret, plus 1 special-built Astromech-Droid
- Also the Wing-Canon-Tips are 'Glow in the dark'.
- Approx. 500 hours are the Building-, and Developing-Time; over four month.
- This Model was built by switching between Lego-Digital-Designer, and Real.
- Approx. 4600 Parts are used; Only actual / up-to-date Parts, and colours are used.
- Stability was the first, and most important specification, for this model.
Not achieved Features:
- Full Landinggear-Doors are not achieved, as the shock-absorbers took the place, where the landingear-linear-aktuators was planned; so all was set closer to the bottom, and the doors was canceled.
- The Refference pretend, that the Cockpit shall serve as an Escape-Pod, undockable; This feature was not built, as it would have ment plenty of more bricks, to make it stable, and reliable.
The Escort-Shuttle Model is higher, but shorter than the 'Imperial Shuttle' Set, as it is specificated by my refference. Owners of the Imperial-Shuttle Set, may wonder...
The Delta-class JV-7 Escort-Shuttle - Would like, to be an Member in the great Series of Star Wars Sets!