Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a sporty version of my previous Hatchback Car set. With its powerful V4 engine, it is very fast, but also has the practicality of a normal hatchback.
It is 10 studs wide, 19 studs long and is made of 280 bricks. It includes:
- Opening bonnet
- Opening doors
- Opening boot
Inside, there is:
- A touchscreen
- A steering wheel
- Gear stick
The additional parts, not on the old one, are:
- A redesigned front end
- A V4 engine
- A redesigned bonnet to fit the engine underneath
- Sports seats (I had to move the gear stick and handbrake to make them fit!)
- Higher up rear seat (I thought the old one was too low)
- A small rear spoiler
Don't forget to support my other projects!