Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
About the Ferrari 330 P4:
- The Ferrari 330 P4 is one of endurance racing's most iconic cars. Made in 1967, only 3 original 330 P4's were produced. The 3 cars went on to win the 1967 Monza 1000km and 24 hours of Daytona endurance races, but were however beaten at the 1967 LeMans 24 hour race by Ford's GT40s crossing the line in first, second and thrid places.
- The 330 P4 has a Formula 1 derived Ferrari V12 engine, with an output of up to 450hp.
This LEGO model features:
- Opening doors and detailed interior
- Opening engine cover and detailed V12 engine
Thanks for Viewing and please support!