Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
A medieval English castle keep with hall, designed to go with the official Winter Village series.
In keeping with the Winter Village theme, the snow-covered structure has an open back to permit play and reveal the internal display, which comprises:
- a tiled hall, lined with golden ceremonial medieval axes and maroon leather chairs;
- a knight's suit of armour with sword and shield;
- a golden jousting trophy; and
- a chandelier.
I have made the building slightly less ornamental than the LEGO-designed sets and other castle sets, in recognition of the era of the architecture. But unlike the official sets, I've added a bit of ground flora. All that is missing is a light brick in the tower...
I present it as an LDD model because I don't have all the parts in my possession, and some of them are not available in 'Pick A Brick' at the LEGO store. But I plan on building a simplified version for my holiday display soon, using - amongst other things - the "Heroic Knight" minifigure (71000-4) from the Series 9 collection (I'll post a photograph of the finished article in an update).
Set comprises 454 bricks including about 40 plant pieces. LDD's 'outline on bricks' feature has been used to show construction and better definition.
Suggestions for changes and improvements are most welcome.