You need to be logged in to do that...
Before you can vote for cool new LEGO sets, or submit your own you'll need to sign in with or register for a LEGO ID:
Sign in with ?
You're currently signed in to LEGO ID as . Would you like to sign in to LEGO Ideas with this LEGO ID?
LEGO Ideas is designed for older builders. We’re sorry, but based on the birth date we have on file for you, this means we can't let you have an account here.
Instead, we think you'll like the LEGO.com Create and Share Galleries as a place to share your models with other LEGO builders like you.
Inside Out: Headquarters
Last Updated 2 months ago. Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Ever wonder what those little voices inside your head are? Meet Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness, the emotions that guide you through your daily life!
Riley is a happy, hockey-loving 11-year-old girl who, like all of us, is guided by her emotions. The emotions live inside the control center in Riley's mind dubbed Headquarters. This is also where all of Riley's memories are created and where her core memories are stored. From here, the emotions advise Riley through everyday life, led by Joy. But Riley's world turns upside-down when she is uprooted from her Midwestern life and she and her parents move to San Francisco. Riley's emotions try to guide her through this difficult, life-changing event. However, the stress of the move brings Sadness to the forefront. Will the emotions be able to get Riley through this challenging part of her life? You decide!
About this Project:
Based on Pixar's 15th hit animated movie, Inside Out, this playset depicts the inside of Headquarters. It includes minifigures of all five emotions and several key features of Headquarters such as the control console, the memory recall system, the core memories container, the tower, the memory shelves, and a couch with two footstools.
- Take control of the situation with the control panel!
- Propose an idea to Riley by placing an idea lightbulb from the shelves at the base of the tower onto the stud on the console!
- Place core memories into the spinning core container!
- Recall memories by placing them on the translucent pole over the tube. But watch out! Don't let Sadness touch them!
- Roll the memories down the shelves! Turn the knobs at the back to redirect them to the next lower shelf!
- Take a break on the couch and rest your feet on the footstools!
- When Riley goes to sleep, have the emotions rest in the room at the top of the tower!
Accessories include a flame piece for Anger (for when he gets really angry!), a notepad for Fear, a newspaper, a mug, and several memory orbs in the colors of each emotion.
If you would like to have a LEGO version of the emotions and headquarters from Inside Out in your home, please support and share this project. It would bring lots of Joy to me and many other Pixar fans if this becomes a real set!
Thanks, and stay positive! :)