Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This idea is made to capture the life of a man stranded on an island after a shipwreck
Set #2 features a tree, some bushes, cherries, and other types of leaves/plants, The minifigure is holding a map, a knife, and has on a satchel
Link to other set: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/111758
Reasons this should be a set:
- Lego currently has no "theme" featuring a stranded or survival situation
- Many movies featuring this classic idea have been extremely successful (i.e. Castaway™)
- The simple concept allows the average builder to add on, re-arrange, or rebuild this set
- Overall the set immerses you in the adventerous spirit (and maybe the building one too!)
For link to other set: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/111758
I really enjoyed building this set, and I think you will too :), Enjoy
[I will post updates as necessary, thank you]