Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
About my project:
The RAH (reconnaissance and attack helicopter) 59 Aurora is a helicopter designed mainly for scouting missions. It is armed with 2 machine guns which are placed under the stabilizers on either side of the helicopter. There is a shaft at the rear that when turned it activates a few gears and that turns the rotor blades. the tail can be moved downwards to help with turning the shaft.
The helicopter has been sent on a scouting mission. However, it is encountered by two opposing guys on hoverboards. You can continue the story...
- Armament: two 6x studshooters
- Crew: one (pilot)
- Rotor systems: 3-bladed main rotor, 3-bladed fan-in-fin anti-tourque system (FANTAIL)
Thanks for taking a look at my project!