Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This suv is inspired by the Lincoln Navigator Concept and the latest Land Rover Range Rover design language.
This model is intended to be a display collecting toy.
It’s not built minifig – scale, however it can host 4 minifigs and is ready to play with.
- Super – thin lights design;
- Huge chromed grille (all the parts in gray are supposed to be chromed)
- Side cameras instead of side mirrors;
- Quad pipes exhaust system;
- Hybrid V12 engine;
- Fluorescent lights;
- Four shuttle – style captain chairs;
- All types of entertainment you can possibly imagine;
- Fluorescent ambient light system;
- Sound system on the roof;
- Tilting suspension system with front steering wheels;
- Full – length, gull – wing doors;
- Opening tailgate;
- Hidden sliding platforms;
- Adjustable steering wheel and seats;
Pros and cons:
+ if your holiday base is on Mars, you definitely need this vehicle.
- it can drive itself, it can park itself but it can’t do a decent coffee.
brick counter and difficulty:
833 bricks, medium building difficulty.