Kylo Ren's Private Chamber
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
"Show me GRANDFATHER and I will finish what you started"
One of the most iconic scenes from 'Star Wars - The Force Awakens'.
Kylo Ren's private chamber onboard The Finalizer, where within he begs for guidance from the chard remains of Darth Vader's helmet.
The set has hinged walls to mimic the octagonal shaped room from the movie. I'd imagine that an official set would include decals to better represent the wall panels from the film would be a nice touch.
I'd imagine that a new piece to closer represent Vader's melted helmet would be an incredible addition.
- Kylo Ren minifig
- Darth Vader's melted helmet & stand
- Kylo's Ren's chair
- A computer console
- Working sliding door
- 2 x First Order troopers to stand guard
- The octagonal podium for Kylo's helmet. (It was revealed by JJ Abram's that the ashes in the podium were those of Kylo's slain enemies).
- Folding walls