Chōdenji Machine Voltes V
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Voltes V (ボルテスＶ) is a Japanese anime television series which first aired on TV Asahi on June 4, 1977. It was created by Saburo Yatsude (a pseudonym referring to a committee within Toei Company) and directed by Tadao Nagahama. Voltes V is the second part of the Robot Romance Trilogy of the Super Robot genre which includes Chōdenji Robo Combattler V and Tōshō Daimos. Like Combattler V, the series was animated by Sunrise and produced by Toei Company.
The set comes with 5 vehicles that were designed based on the Volt Machines as seen in the show. They can be played with individually or combined to form a 16 inch replica of Voltes V.
1) Crewzer (Piloted by Steve Armstrong) - Red ship that makes up the head
2) Bomber (Piloted by Mark Gordon) - Forms the arms
3) Panzer (Piloted by "Big Bert" Armstrong) - Tank-like vehicle that forms the torso
4) Frigate (Piloted by "Little" John Armstrong) - Forms the legs
5) Lander (Piloted by Jaime Robinson) - Forms the feet