Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Dark Bolt is a spaceship designed for firepower and agility, but mostly just for looking really really cool!
- Two cockpits
- Two elongated triangular side panels jutting out past the main cockpit.
- Clips in the back cockpit for the minifigures' guns.
- Big thing on the bottom center of the ship. It could be a mode of vertical propulsion, or maybe some external display of power generation, that's up to you to decide.
I built this model because I really wanted to just make a cool spaceship without the constraints of trying to fit the model into a specific theme or style. The finished concept is really mixed up, with lightning designs from Ninjago and feather pieces from Chima!
I thing this would be a great set because we haven't really seen much space content as of late and this is a fun model with interesting shapes and pieces.
Pieces: A little over 300
Minifigures: 2, a pilot and a gunner