Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a miniature hospital for, mainly, looks. It has windows on the front, back, and sides. This is like the LEGO Architecture sets. If you don't know what that is, it is the LEGO sets that are of popular and nonpopular buildings/monuments. They are usually small and not really meant for playing with. I thought that this would be a fun thing to build and have.
The bricks in this project include:
- 16 White 1x12 Bricks
- 9 White 1x6 Bricks
- 44 White 1x1 Bricks
- 6 White 1x2 Bricks
- 8 White 1x8 Bricks
- 1 White 1x2 Brick with Red Cross patern
- 4 White 4x12 Bricks
- 7 White 4x6 Bricks
- 10 White 2x10 Bricks
- 9 White 1x2 Tiles (Or flat bricks)
- 9 White 2x2 Tiles
- 25 White 2x4 Tiles
- 1 White 8x32 Baseplate
- 6 Black 4x12 Bricks
- 1 Black 4x6 Brick
- 6 Black 2x10 Bricks
- 40 Trans-Clear 2x2 Bricks
- 2 Trans-Clear 1x4 Bricks
- 2 Red 1x2 Bricks
- 1 Red 1x4 Bricks
(PLEASE NOTE: I may have miscounted because the program I use makes it hard to count the bricks)
There are a total of 221 bricks (according to what the program is telling me)