Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
URSUS C-330 M - version of a light tractor produced since 1986 in Poland.
This presented model has 32cm lenght, 19cm width, 21cm height.
The presented model contains:
- Movable steering wheel
- Rear linkage, working up / down with the handwheel located behind the seat
- A rotating relay shaft, working during the model moves
- A manual pneumatic pressure pump, which is transmitted compressed air to the manual lever located on the right fender
- Movable (when the model moves) two-cylinder engine under the hood
- Radiator fan - rotating when the model moves
- Ignition switch
- Sound signal - imitation
- Starter - imitation
- Compressor - imitation
- Air tank - imitation
- Clutch pedal - when pressed, it returns to the previous position
- Dashboard with clocks
- Lever adding "gas" on the right side of the steering wheel
- Accumulators located near fenders
- Oil filter
- Fuel filters
- Drawbars - front with pin, rear top and bottom with pins
- Bolt holder for attaching suspended machines
The URSUS C-330 M model is a great model for collectors and everyone who wants to work on a small farm in the LEGO world.