Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Not too big, but not too small. This LEGO Stark Tower is meant to be a 'desktop model', just like the current LEGO Architecture sets.
FYI: This model uses 100% legal building techniques
- The building sits on an 8x8 stud base
- The helipad features a yellow center, as featured in The Avengers
- The dark gray base is actually remnants of the Metlife Building, which the tower sits on in The Avengers
- The model is 130 pieces